Bookmark this page - Use keyboard short-cut: Ctrl+D - For Your Benefit
Bookmark this page for your convenience.
Crossword Puzzles To Print.
When you look around, on the Internet via the
search engines, for crossword puzzles to print,
you will notice, you will get a list of results,
often with advertisement included. This makes it
often difficult to find, the websites where you can find
To help you with this issue, I have compiled a list
of places on the web, where crossword puzzles for
print are available.
For this list, that will help you, I have chosen
the following 11 websites.
* The first one is www.bestcrosswords.com. It offers
16 new puzzles every day. While they have more than 100,000
crosswords in its archive. You will be able to print a lot,
but not all, crossword puzzles. They offre a free, basic,
and premium service.
Link to www.bestcrosswords.com : https://www.bestcrosswords.com/
* The second resource with printable crossword puzzles is www.mirroreyes.com. Every day a least one new crossword puzzle is being uploaded. You will be able to print this crossword.
Link to www.mirroreyes.com : http://www.mirroreyes.com/crossword/index.html
* The third place, where you can find crosswords to print is www.seasonedtimes.com. It provides you with crossword puzzles, that you can easily print on standard paper. Seasonedtimes, offres also free printable word search puzzles.
Link to www.seasonedtimes.com : https://www.seasonedtimes.com/crossword-puzzles.html
From the fourth until the seventh position onwards,I have to show you a few hidden gems on the internet when it comes to crossword puzzles that are freely available to print, and to enjoy while playing.
* On the fourth place, I have the website section https://crossword.info/Arena/ . The website crossword.info, is a service provided by the company WordWeb Software, also known as Crossword Compiler. When you open the crossword puzzles, you will be able to play them online. When you click, on "PDF", you will open the selected crossword in .pdf format. After which you can save it
on your computer, and print it. The setter or creator of these crosswords is called Arena.
* On the fifth place, there is website section, https://crossword.info/BigDave/ . These crosswords have been set by BigDave. Also here you will be able to click, on "PDF", and the selected crossword will open in .pdf format. BigDave also publishes a blog at: http://bigdave44.com/ , where more information about BigDave and crossword puzzles can
be found. BigDave also provides us with the cryptic crosswords on: http://crypticcrosswords.net/ .
* On the sixth place, I can present to you: https://crossword.info/alurho/ . Not a lot of information can be found about the creator of these crosswords. The page is called "Sports & Coffee Time Crosswords", with as sub-title "Crosswords for keen sports fans and general puzzle addicts."
* On the seventh place, I have http://crossword.info/Mitz/ .
More printable crossword puzzles can be found here. No details
about the author. There seems to be a link, with BigDave. It's
possible that these two setters know each other.
* On the ninth place I have: http://www.puzzlechoice.com/pc/Crossword_Menx.html . Where you can choose from a wide variety of crossword puzzles to print.
* On the tenth place we have: http://www.aussieeducator.org.au/specialpages/crosswords.html . This web-page helps us with a variety of crossword material. Crosswords, cryptic crosswords, crossword software, crossword solvers, crosswords for kids, different types of crosswords, and how to solve cryptic crosswords, and so on.
* On the final and eleventh position we have: https://linguapress.com/puzzles/xwd-index.htm . It is an educational webiste. And it says that: "These thematic graded crosswords and other puzzles are meant for students of English as a foreign language or second language at advanced level. They are particularly designed for students in the final years of high school or in further education (grades 10-12 , sixth forms or adult learners) . Designed to develop or test vocabulary in specific fields, they generally use British English spelling (where it differs from American English), and were originally designed for students in European high schools."
That is all for now folks. I hope this information really helps you find the printable crossword-puzzles you were looking for.
You could also visit our web-page: