Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1 Nr2 - Already this is the Number 2 in an series of thirty easy online printable crossword puzzles I have created for you.
Easy printable crosswords with answers.
They are being published online at www.indyword.com, for you to enjoy playing.
You will be able to buy this Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1, as a downloadable e-book, in .pdf format. For you to print. And with the answers included. Once this series has been completed.
You will also be able to get Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1 in a paperback book, via Amazon.com once this series has been completed.
You will be able to download this free crossword called Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1 Nr2. And then print it, so you can start playing.
Click here to download the free crossword Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1 Nr2.
Click here to download the solution to the free crossword Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1 Nr2.
You can solve the free crossword Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1 Nr2, with Across Lite on your computer or iPad. Click here to download this crossword.
You can solve the free crossword Easy Printable Crossword Series Indyword 2020 Snr1 Nr2, online. Click here to play online.
© 2019 - Frank Heymans - All Rights Reserved - www.indyword
Links to Crossword Books:
1. Asian cervine.
5. Particle, in Scotland
9. Site of Roman defeat of Perseus
14. Go bad
15. Pay (up)
16. A dye
18. Afternoon, in Australia
23. Copper coins of Italy.
25. Mornings, for short
28. extended time-off
31. Coll. offering
34. Postgraduate Certificate of Education
35. Aborigine of southern India
36. A member of the Sioux people formerly inhabiting an area along the Missouri river in western North Dakota
38. Contestant at Henley
41. A Swiss army knife has lots of them
42. Dirty coat
43. "___ say!"
44. The degree of hotness or coldness of a body
49. That, in Oaxaca
51. Swedish money
54. Wanting rain
57. Very, in music
60. Biology lab supply
61. Genus of the water scorpion.
62. "Julius Caesar" setting
63. Marketing leader?
64. "Our Time in ___" (10,000 Maniacs album)
65. "Fearer" suffix
66. European language
67. Phoenician trading center
1. American TV standard
2. Common carriers
3. Spot broadcast, often
4. "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little ___"
5. Breaks between printed words
6. Unit of pressure
8. "We're over here, ___"
9. 100 centimos
10. Part of BYO
11. Cable alternative
13. "___ calls?"
22. British business abbreviation
25. Garlicky mayonnaise
29. 1968 federal law regulating firearms, for short
30. 5th century leader of the Hunnic empire
31. Smokejumper's need
32. A female person who has the same parents as another person
37. Death on the Nile cause, perhaps
38. Former French coin
39. Prickly Australian coral tree having soft spongy wood
40. Areas of human development
42. Act drunk
45. Phishing, for instance
46. "Winnie-the-Pooh" baby
48. Italian ___
53. According to
54. Slap on
55. "The Laughing Cavalier" artist
56. All there
57. AP rival
58. Cry of surprise
59. Breaking capacity, briefly