Easy Crosswords That Can Reveal Answers - This is the first in an series of thirty easy online American Style printable crossword puzzles I have created for you.
They are being published online at www.indyword.com, for you to enjoy playing.
You will also be able to get them in a paperback book, via Amazon.com once this series has been completed.
This Series of Crossword Puzzles, is called the American Series. After the USA, United States of America, the country. And the home of many cultures, a large mix of ethnic groups, values, and traditions. Often the descendants of the immigrants have kept their special cultural characteristics.
An indepth introduction can be found at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
I hope you will enjoy playing. And trying to complete this crossword. When you get stuck you can always consult the solution.
You will be able to download this free crossword called "easy crosswords that can reveal answers". And then print it, so you can start playing.
Click here to download the free crossword "easy crosswords that can reveal answers", also called United States of America Crossword One.
Click here to download the solution to the printable crossword "easy crosswords that can reveal answers", also called United States of America Crossword One.
You can solve the free crossword "easy crosswords that can reveal answers", also called United States of America Crossword One, with Across Lite on your computer or iPad. Click here to download this crossword.
You can solve the free crossword "easy crosswords that can reveal answers", also called United States of America Crossword One, online. Click here to play online.
Easy Crosswords That Can Reveal Answers - United States of America - Crossword Number One
© 2020 - Frank Heymans - All Rights Reserved - www.indyword.com
Links to Crossword Books:
1. Something that does not fix a problem but offers an alternative method to avoid it; usually a temporary solution to a software bug.
5. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount
10. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin
11. Create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
12. Military slang term for a member of the United States Marine Corps.
15. A pompous fool.
16. A rapid active commotion.
17. The mother of your father or mother
18. How big it is.
20. A ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement.
21. Stretch (the neck) so as to see better.
23. Reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis.
24. Used to express surprise.
25. "All I Want for Christmas Is You," e.g.
26. Social insect living in organized colonies.
27. Make amorous advances towards.
28. A quantity of money.
31. Cause of being in French.
34. Feel sadness.
35. "From ___ to riches"
36. "... my own worst ___"
37. "Clear the ___!"
1. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
2. How long something has existed.
3. A lawsuit brought by a representative member of a large group of people on behalf of all members of the group.
4. A case for containing a set of articles.
5. "Ain't She ___" (Stockholm hit tune)
6. Someone who fights for a cause.
7. Move fast by using one's feet.
8. A planet (usually Venus) seen at sunset in the western sky.
9. A period of 10 years.
13. Harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions.
14. Be aware of how to do or perform something.
19. A liquid used for printing, writing or drawing.
20. The habitation of wild animals.
21. Burn to charcoal.
22. Assign a new name to.
23. "Odor" anagram that will make you cross?
25. A male child (a familiar term of address to a boy).
27. "Inhabitant" of some tequila bottles
29. Push for something.
30. Flat tableland with steep edges.
32. "A Boy Named ___"
33. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.